Dr. Bart Rademaker Credentials
Training and Education
- Board Certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, U.S.A. Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. Residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Providence Hospital, Southfield, Michigan, U.S.A. Residency in General Surgery,
- Providence Hospital, Southfield, Michigan, U.S.A. Craniofacial Institute.
- Zuiderziekenhuis, Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Department of Cardiology.
- Erasmus University, Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Medical School,
- Erasmus University, Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Department of Pharmacology,
- Univesity Hospital Dijkzigt, Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Department of Cardiology.
- Hospital General De Mexico S.S.A., Mexico City, Mexico. Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Neuro- endocrinology.
- Medical Advisor to News outlets
- Chief of Plastic Surgery Mease Countryside and Mease Dunedin Hospitals
- Chief of Plastic Surgery at Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Active Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Candidate Member of The American Society of Aesthetic Surgery
- Micro-vascular surgery course.
- Medical Faculty Board of Advisors, Erasmus University of Rottterdam, member
- Congress For Diagnosis & Treatment of Craniofacial Malformations, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, co-organizer.
- Surgical Research Committee, Mayo Clinic. Member.
Health and Wellness
- Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming.
- Certified in time line therapy and hypnotherapy.
- 2000 hours of self improvement education.
- Life coach
- Currently establishing 2 new corporations in the wellness industry and the self improvement industry
- Entrepreneur Organization, Founding President Board of Directors Tampa Chapter
- Nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2002 for Medical Mission work in El Salvador.
- Founder of Welby Medical Frontiers: medical relief ventures and photojournalism of third world countries
- Atlantic College Cliff Rescue Team. Leader of rescue team.
- Executive leader, surgeon and Life Coach of Tsunami medical relief mission to Sri Lanka – Click to watch ABC Newscast.
- Semi-Professional photographer
- Crew member with the Anthony Robbins Organization
- Digital and 3-dimensional image analysis systems.
- Ski & Alp Club, RSC, Rotterdam, Secretary.
- United World Relay 1980, a relay run covering 1,500 km through Europe (Wales to Italy) in 10 days by alumni of the United World Colleges. Creator, planner and organizer.
- University Rowing Club, Director of Sponsoring and Public Relations of all events and co-organizer of three National and one International rowing regatta.
- 1985 Stad Rotterdam Marathon, Executive Director of Sponsoring for one of the top 10 world marathons.
- Rotterdamsche Studenten Corps, member.
- Royal Rowing & Yacht Club, KRZV DE MAAS, member.