LipoControl™, the latest generation of laser lipolysis
LipoControl is FDA approved
GPS-guided laser (Lipocontrol) employs the same laser technology as LAL (Laser Assisted Liposuction) but offers a real-time screen image of the treatment area beneath the skin, tracking the the process with precision. Heat imaging maps the location of the laser and cannula; the laser power strengthens and weakens depending on Dr. Rademaker’s movements, turning off completely if he stops. It’s a safety mechanism that won’t allow more energy than is required, dramatically reducing the possibility of burns or irregularities. It’s a finer technique for addressing the fat with a cannulus so small (a single millimeter) that it’s perfect for the hardest to reach and more delicate areas of the face and neck.
LipoControl is the new advanced device that allows optimization in the treatment of localized fat deposits. Thanks to its revolutionary and patented technology of control and regulation, the laser system shows an accurate and controlled on-screen amount of energy delivery for maximized results.
LipoControl allows the reshaping of specific body areas: love handles, hips (small), abdomen, stomach, back of arms, gown bulge, back, knees, ankles, inside thighs, chin, bra strap…
- Real-time visualization of the area to be treated on the screen, thanks to its tracking system, by magnetic field
- Automatic adjustment of laser power to compensate the movement of cannula
- Laser power increased as speed of cannula increases, decreases as cannula slows down
- Laser power shuts off whenever the cannula stops moving over treated area
- On-screen energy mapping which shows distribution energy in real-time for optimization of results. The visualization allows an homogenous distribution and avoid over treated areas.
- LipoControl offers the possibility to work in superficial plans and stimulate the collagen production with total safety and control.
Laser-assisted lipolysis (LAL) is a proven technology that can achieve significant aesthetic improvements in body contouring and shaping. However, treatments have been associated with adverse events such as minor burns of targeted tissues, which can result in scarring. The LipoControl™ System is a device that gives Dr. Rademaker a much higher control of energy delivered to the tissues, resulting in safer treatments.
At the heart of the LipoControl system is the latest generation laser technology with motion sensing and energy memory features. This device shows an accurate and controlled on-screen amount of energy delivered to the tissues. When a targeted volume of tissue has receved the desired amount of energy, the device will automatically shut off in that area. Another major advantage of this novel technology is that it gives Dr. Rademaker precise control of the energy delivered to a specific volume of tissue with a realtime heating capability allowing for more uniform treatments.
Heightened controls of energy delivery not only help avoid adverse events such as tissue burning with possible subsequent scarring, but may also decrease the pain and discomfort that can be associated with other liposuction devices.