Pick a doctor
From the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Do Your Homework: Research the procedure, the benefits and the risks.
- Have Realistic Expectations: Ask your plastic surgeon about your surgery, discuss your expectations and understand side effects and recovery time.
- Be Informed: Talk to people who have had your procedure so you know what to expect.
- Ask Tough Questions: Consult with your plastic surgeon and discuss your full medical history to determine the most appropriate treatment.
- Choose an ASPS® Member Surgeon: Why? ASPS Member Surgeons are qualified, trained and properly certified. They adhere to a strict code of ethics, receive continuous education and operate only in accredited facilities. An ASPS Member Surgeon is your partner in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.
Find out more about Dr. Bart Rademaker, an ASPS Member Surgeon, at www.myrejuvacenter.com or call 813.884.0160 to schedule your personal consultation today!